Header Ads

I can’t discipline Yaw Tog anymore because I’m shy of him - Mum discloses (VIDEO)

Just like every African mother, Yaw Tog’s mother was not exempted from meting out punishment and criticising the rapper when he was a kid.

But even as a teenager, the “Sore” hitmaker’s mother is wary of criticising the youngster.

According to her, she is a bit shy due to the rapper’s rise to fame and his recent achievement in the showbiz space across the globe.

“Now, I cannot discipline him anymore,” she revealed to Kumasi-based Aseda Radio during the launch of Yaw Tog’s “Time” EP over the weekend.

“I'm a bit shy of him, so I cannot criticise him. Now, when I criticise him, I do it humbly.”

She also revealed Yaw Tog’s hilarious childhood memories about showing defiance, saying she would use cooked eggs to threaten him.

“When he was a little kid, I used to threaten that I would curse him with boiled eggs,” she disclosed. “Sometimes, when he goes out to play at places I do not like, I chase him with boiled eggs.”

Watch the interview below.

www.instagram.com

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.