Header Ads

AMVCAa 2018: Bisola Aiyeola is over the moon after receiving car prize for winning trail blazer award

Bisola Aiyeola is over the moon after getting AMVCA car prize

Bisola Aiyeola is over the moon after getting her car prize for winning the AMVCA trail blazer awards.

Bisola Aiyeola is over the moon after she was presented with a brand new SUV as the reward for winning the 2018 Trail Blazer award at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award.

The Big Brother Naija star took to her Instagram handle to share the news to her 1.6 million followers to share the good news.

She wrote: "My dear Family, I just picked up my Trail BlaZing GAC SUV from my @dstvnigeria @africamagic Family and guys it feels super good to ride in a brand new vehicle. Thank you sooooo much @africamagic I love you."

ALSO READ: Fun moments at the 2018 AMVCAs and list of winners

Continuing, she tried seeking an endorsement deal with the auto company.

"Dear Fam, I wish you all can feel my Joy and happiness, I honestly wish I can share it with you. Thank you once again @dstvnigeria @africamagic I loveeeeeeee it @gacmotor_nigeria How far with Brand Ambassadorship \uD83D\uDE09, Can you see how cool I make the GS4 look? 
Thank you my @thetemplecompany@tmplmotionpictures Family This video is everything ❤️❤️❤️. I pray God keeps Surprising us with Unexpected blessings Amen
," she wrote.

Bisola Aiyeola wins Trail Blazer award

Bisola Aiyeola is 2018 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award Trailblazer.

The actress cum singer received the award at the 2018 AMVCAs, which held on Saturday, September 1, 2018, at Eko Hotel and Suites, Lagos, Nigeria.

Bisola received the award after a soulful music performance at the awards ceremony to pay tribute to late movie practitioners across the continent who passed away in 2018.

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.