Header Ads

Damilola Adegbite: Actress will marry again and here are the qualities she wants in her man

Damilola Adegbite says men are creating monsters in women

Damilola Adegbite will marry again but here are the qualities she wants in her future partner.

Damilola Adegbite will give marriage another shot and this time, she has revealed the qualities she will be looking out for.

The actress told Punch that she would be giving marriage another shot but this time, the man needs to have some qualities.

Of course, why not? I never say never. This time, I will be looking out for a man; he has to be a man (in the real sense of the word). I don’t try to foresee things as I prefer to live in the moment," she said.

ALSO READ: Damilola Adegbite says men are creating monsters in women

I learnt a lot from my crashed marriage - Damilola Adegbite

Speaking on her crashed marriage to Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh, the actress confessed to have learnt a lot.

 

She hinted that she might have to write a book about her experiences in marriage because the experiences are quite a lot.

"I learnt a lot from my past experience (in marriage) and I may have to write a book about it. There are quite a lot of things and I wouldn’t want to single out one. If I single it out, it may seem like the most important one when it’s not so; they are all very important,” she said.

Though her marriage to a fellow entertainer didn't work, the 'Flower Girl' actress believes marriage between two entertainers could work successfully.

On September 25, 2017, Attoh spoke about the relationship between him and his ex-wife and actress, Dami Adegbite.

Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite got hitched on February 14, 2015, in Accra, Ghana, and share a son, Brian Attoh.

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.