Header Ads

Arsenal: Nigerian rapper Falz is not a fan of Arsene Wenger

Arsene Wenger

Nigerian rapper Falz is not in anyway confident of Arsenal's chances this season.

Nigerian rapper Falz has revealed that he wants Arsene Wenger to leave Arsenal, the club he supports.

Falz like many Arsenal fans is hurt by the club’s failure to properly compete for the Premier League title which they have not won since 2004.

Just 10 games into the league this season, Arsenal are already some distance from leaders Manchester City and the rapper is not confident about this club's chances.

ALSO READ: When Falz was a guest on Arsenal TV

Presently I'm not in a  very confident and proud place concerning my club,” Falz told Pulse in a recent interview.

I think the issue with Arsenal and everyone agrees with me is Arsene Wenger, Arsene Wenger needs to leave that club, maybe there is something that he is getting through the back end, we need a new manager and I would continue to maintain it that we need a new manager.”

The celebrity Arsenal fan also revealed that his support for the club remains despite their failings.

 

I am a loyal guy, still with the club. I am like the partner that will stay with the partner even when they are cheating on them," the 27-year-old rapper added.

Falz also named his five favourite Arsenal players and one name was not on his list.

I detest (Olivier) Giroud oh my God, please he is not on that list,” the rapper said.

"(Sead) Kolasinac! Bad boy, he is showcasing some newest spark! I like the guy, I like the guy. (Alexis) Sanchez is still up there for me.

 

“(Laurent) Koscielny is such a solid defender, I have always admired him. I like (Alexandre) Lacazzette, I like his spark, we are still waiting to see the reason why we purchased him for such money.

The last person I'll mention is (Aaron) Ramsey, I like Ramsey this season because he has been putting some nice moves.”

Falz will sure be paying attention when Arsenal host Red Star Belgrade in the Europa League on Thursday, November 2 before they make the trip to the Etihad Stadium to face Manchester City in the Premier League on Saturday, November 5.

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.