Header Ads

Filmmaker, CJ ‘Fiery’ Obasi joins Steven Spielberg on Creative Artists Agency

CJ ‘Fiery’ Obasi is now been represented by Creative Artists Agency, the same agency handling the affairs of Steven Spielberg and James Cameron.

Nigerian filmmaker, CJ ‘Fiery’ Obasi has joined Hollywood filmmakers, Steven Spielberg and James Cameron on the wings of top Hollywood talent management and agency, Creative Artists Agency.

The filmmaker announced via an Instagram post many weeks back.

ALSO READ: 'Ojuju' director wins AMVCA 2015 'Trailblazer' award

“Very happy to announce that I am now represented by the Creative Artists Agency (CAA). CAA is the largest talent agency in the world and home to filmmakers like James Cameron, JJ Abrams, Jordan Peele, Steven Spielberg, Ang Lee & so many others,” Obasi announced. 

Very happy to announce that I am now represented by the Creative Artists Agency (CAA). CAA is the largest talent agency in the world and home to filmmakers like James Cameron, JJ Abrams, Jordan Peele, Steven Spielberg, Ang Lee & so many others. I want to thank everyone who has supported this journey so far, with their money, time, sweat, blood and tears - my beautiful partner & producer extraordinaire Oge Obasi, our collaborators, my family, especially my parents who never questioned or reprimanded me when I made that psychotic decision 8 years ago to leave a good paying day job to pursue filmmaking full time. Blessings to all the dreamers.

Continuing, the brain behind the award-winning movie, ‘Ojuju,’ used the opportunity to shower accolades on his partner, Oge Obasi and his parents for standing by him. “I want to thank everyone who has supported this journey so far, with their money, time, sweat, blood and tears - my beautiful partner & producer extraordinaire Oge Obasi, our collaborators, my family, especially my parents who never questioned or reprimanded me when I made that psychotic decision 8 years ago to leave a good-paying day job to pursue filmmaking full time. Blessings to all the dreamers.

Research shows that Creative Artists Agency LLC or CAA, an American talent and sports agency is based in Los Angeles, California. The agency is regarded as a dominant and influential company in the talent agency business and manages numerous clients.

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.