Header Ads

M.I. Abaga replies Vector on 'The Viper'

M.I. Abaga is about to create a storm.

Artist: M.I Abaga

Song Title: The Viper

Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap

Album: TBA

Date of release: October 5, 2019

Label: Chocolate City/TASCK

Producer: TBA

Video Director: TBA

Details/Takeaway: A few weeks ago, Nigerian rapper, M.I. Abaga replied his nemesis, Vector on 'Martell Cypher: Purification.' Vector had again shaded M.I. on his version of Hennessy Cypher 2019.

ALSO READ: A brief history of M.I Abaga vs Vector and its importance for Nigerian Hip-Hop

The content here is premium. M.I shades Vector for not helping AQ, for getting angry over not getting a feature amongst other things. The beef opens with the same sample as 'Last of the Dying Breed' by Ludacris.

Stay tune for Pulse's interview with Vector on Monday, October 7, 2019.

You can listen below;

M.I Abaga - The Viper (Official Audio)

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.