Header Ads

I changed 10 different outfits for just 3 scenes in ‘Your Excellency’ - Eku Edewor

Eku Edewor has opened up on how she changed 10 different outfits for just 3 scenes in ‘Your Excellency’.

Television presenter and model, Eku Edewor has opened up on how she wore 10 different outfits for just 3 scenes in the upcoming film, ‘Your Excellency’.

I think I changed 10 times for 10 different outfits for 3 different scenes back to back but it was great in all,” an excited Edewor tells Pulse during a brief chat.

ALSO READ: Funke Akindele says Mo Abudu wrote ‘Your Excellency’ story

The popular host of an entertainment television program, 53 Extra on Africa Magic, further said she had a good time on the set of the highly anticipated movie.

Prepare to laugh, love and laugh again! 🤣😄😄 Watch the official trailer of EbonyLife Film's 'Your Excellency', a family movie set to spice up your Christmas holidays - directed by the super talented, Funke Akinde-Bello. 💃💃💃 Please share now with loved ones to make them feel good and join us in cinemas from December 13. #YourExcellencyMovie #ComingSoon #DecemberMovie Like. Comment. Follow. Vote. @Funkejenifaakindele @deyemitheactor @ekuedewor @seyilaw1 @officialosas @alexxekubo @orekagodis @itshelenpaul @iamtonitones @official_ikechukwu @emmaohmagod @manuelbimbo @iamshaffybello @uche_favoured @toluwanimi_olaoye @miike_af @official_kunle_coker @lalaakindoju @theonlychigul @sayschristianpaul @inidimaokojie @chrisiheuwa @thelordfrank @jerrymudiaga @folaremy @falzthebahdguy @beverly_osu

I had a good time on the set. My character is a bit separate from others because she’s a TV host, that has her own show and gives a running commentary on what is going on in the country. My scenes were mostly in the TV studio that was built for the character and the show is called Eki Talks. I interviewed all the main candidates and I had fun doing that,” she said.

Edewor also revealed her aspirations as playing a strong female lead role in a Nollywood project. “I will like to play a strong female lead role that has a lot to say for herself or is impactful. I will like to represent myself in that way or someone represent me like that and that is what I’m working towards. I am a trained actor with a degree in theatre arts, so it’s something I have been looking out for a long time and I would love to do drama, comedy and also show people different sides of my abilities,” she says.

Eku Edewor stars as one of the prominent characters on the Ebonylife films upcoming project, ‘Your Excellency’, scheduled for a December 16 release in the cinema.

The film is directed by Funke Akindele-Bello and produced by Mo Abudu.

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.