Header Ads

Lady Donli features Darkovibes on new single, 'Wonda Wonda'

This is Lady Donli’s first release since her widely-respected debut album Enjoy Your Life.

Artist: Samzy featuring Rema

Song Title: Red Dots

Genre: Trap, R&B

Album: TBA

Date of release: May 8, 2020

Label: Samzy Music/Jonzing/MAVIN

Producer: Eme Tripliin

Video Director: Patrick Elis

Details/Takeaway: This is Lady Donli’s first release since her widely-respected debut album Enjoy Your Life.

Lady Donli explains, "Wonda Wonda was the first song I made post dropping my debut album. I hadn’t been feeling too inspired to make anything new but once Kuvie started working on the beat, I sort of felt the spirit. Everything happened so quickly and naturally. I don’t think I’ve ever made a song so smoothly before.

You can play the song below;

Lady Donli - Wonda Wonda Ft DarkoVibes (Visualizer)

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.