Header Ads

Nigerian striker Sylvester Igboun signs two-deal with Russian side Dynamo Moscow

Igboun scored four goals for Dynamo Moscow during his loan stint in the 2019/2020 season.

Nigeria forward Sylvester Igboun has signed a two-year contract with Russian side Dynamo Moscow after spending the 2019/2020 season at the club on loan.

Igboun first joined Dynamo Moscow on loan from another Russian side Ufa just before the 2019/2020 season.

After his loan deal, the 29-year-old has now joined the club permanently on a two-year-deal and ended his five-year stint with Ufa.

I want to say thank you to Dynamo for their faith in me and the opportunity to continue my career in the blue and white squad,” the Nigeria international told the club’s official website.

permanent deal in Dynamo Moscow💪let me start by thanking Dynamo Moscow for believing in me and for another 2years opportunity to carry on with them,my 1st year load in Dynamo Moscow was good even tho we have up and down but at the end of the season we can be pls wit where we end up for the qualification for the European💙now I have another 2 years with the team who have shown me noting but love since my arriva here,I look forward to many great things we are going to achieve together in future🙏let me use this opportunity also to thank fc Ufa who brought me from Denmark to Russia,4years in ufa was amazing I had alot of fun and I will always remember my time there,thanks to the coaches,players,staff,president and most expecially the fans of the club for our time together,I wish each everyone all the best in life and there career🙏now is just all about Dynamo Moscow💙💙💙💙💙thanks to everyone at there too for all there love and support all the way,God bless each and everyone of you🙏🙏🙏

The first year turned out to be difficult, we were either at the bottom of the table or close to the very top of it. We did what we could in such a situation and took the place that brings Dynamo back to the European competition. That’s cool!.

”I constantly feel positive and warm from the people here – this concerns coaches, players, club staff. I can say the kindest words to the management, which does everything for us so that Dynamo can perform successfully. And, of course, thanks to our fans who manage to provide us with support everywhere, even when it is prohibited.

Sylvester Igboun scored four league goals during his loan stint with Dynamo Moscow (Twitter/Dynamo Moscow)
Sylvester Igboun scored four league goals during his loan stint with Dynamo Moscow (Twitter/Dynamo Moscow)

”A year is behind here, there are two more ahead, and I believe that these will be two successful years – both for me and for the club. I will also work hard in training, as I have always done, and I am sure that it will pay off. And we, all Dynamo, will be able to achieve the desired results and fulfil our goals in the near future.

Igboun scored four goals in 26 appearances for Dynamo Moscow who finished sixth in the 2019/2020 Russian Premier League season.

Since leaving Nigeria in 2006, the forward played in Denmark for Midtjylland before he moved to Russia to join Ufa in 2015.

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.