Header Ads

Actress Anita Joseph recounts leaving a movie set and flying back home to have sex with husband

Anita and Fisayo recently celebrated their first wedding anniversary.

Nollywood actress Anita Joseph has recounted how she stopped midway during filming, hopped on a plane and travelled back home to have sex with her husband, Fisayo Olagunju .

The movie star shared her marriage escapades via her Instagram page on Tuesday, April 6, 2021.

"Chai I had to leave work for just a Day to come get the D*** appointment with Hubby 🏃‍♀️ Now I can go back to work with a full Tank," she wrote.

www.instagram.com

"I hope my Big sisters don’t see this caption bec they still can’t understand why I even flew back to lag and went back to enugu the next Day 🤣🙂🤣"

Anita and Fisayo recently celebrated their first wedding anniversary.

The couple got married in 2020.

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.