Header Ads

BBNaija's KayVee breaks silence after withdrawal from reality TV show

The reality TV star says he is currently in a medical facility where he is receiving treatment.

Former housemate of Big Brother Naija season 6, Ololade Gbolahan popularly known as Kayvee has broken his silence after his abrupt withdrawal from the show.

The photographer turned reality TV star took to his Instagram page on Wednesday, August 18, 2021, where he released a press statement.

He thanked everyone who has shown support towards him since his withdrawal over mental health issues.

www.instagram.com

He, however, revealed that he is in a medical facility where he is working through the debilitating anxiety.

"Since my withdrawal from the house, I have reconnected with my family, and I am currently in a medical facility working through the debilitating anxiety I felt. I covet your love and prayers," part of his statement read.

Kayvee withdrew from the reality TV show voluntarily following his struggle with mental health issues.

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.