Header Ads

Actress Esther Nwanchukwu calls Junior Pope her 'man friend' months after she tattooed his initials on her body

Nwanchukwu earlier claimed to have had an intimate relationship with Junior Pope.

Nollywood actress Esther Nwanchukwu has described her colleague and movie star, Junior Pope as her 'man friend.'

The actor who is married with children made the headlines months ago after Nwanchukwu tattooed his initials on her body.

The actress took to her Instagram page on Sunday, October 24, 2021, where she shared photos of herself and the actor.

www.instagram.com

"Me and my #manfriend 😂😂😂😂 / junior pope," she captioned the photos.

It would be recalled that that in March, the actress called out Pope's wife for blocking her on Instagram over her suspicious relationship with the actor.

www.instagram.com

"Since 2018 I tattooed one of my heroes Junior pope on my body as in his logo JP on my body, what did I get? Do you know what the wife did? She was following me on Instagram and she blocked me all because I tattooed her husband's name JP on my chest. Why would she block me?" she said.

She also alleged that the father of three had slept with her.

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.