Header Ads

Kevin Hart: Actor, wife seen together in public after cheating scandal

Kevin Hart and wife walk into a restaurant

Kevin Hart and wife step out on a date in a bid to down play the alleged cheating scandal.

Kevin Hart, and wife, Eniko were seen together  on Tuesday, September 19, 2017.

This is the first time the pair have been seen together since Kevin Hart's apology video on Saturday, September 16, 2017. In the video Kevin apologized to his wife and kids for cheating. 

Eniko Hart was seen wearing her engagement ring and wedding ring. Kevin and Eniko both walked into the restaurant side by side showing a united front.

 

In a bid to avoid being exploited and blackmailed, Kevin Hart was forced to confess to an allegation of him possibly cheating on his wife.

ALSO READ: Will cheating spoil Kevin Hart's brand

The actor took to his Instagram page to confess about what is perceived to be allegations of him cheating on his wife, Eniko.

“I’m at a place in my life where I feel like I have a target on my back,” Hart said in an Instagram video post.

“And because of that, I should make smart decisions. And recently, I didn’t. You know, I’m not perfect. I’m not going to sit up here and say that I am or claim to be in any way shape or form. And I made a bad error in judgment and I put myself in a bad environment where only bad things can happen and they did.”

“And in doing that I know that I’m going to hurt the people closest to me, who I've talked to and apologized to, that would be my wife and my kids,” he said.

 

It would be recalled that when pictures of Kevin Hart and an unidentified woman were spotted in a car on July 19, 2017, surfaced on the Internet, the actor was quick to deny the allegations as he took to his Instagram page on that same day to post

 "At the end of the day, you just gotta laugh at the BS." He added in the caption, "#LiveLoveLaugh ..... [Shaking my damn head.]"

 

Kevin Hart is the latest celebrity to be involved in what is seen as a major scandal in Hollywood.

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.