Header Ads

Cristiano Ronaldo: Nigerian singer Davido is planning to do a video with Real Madrid star

Cristiano Ronaldo

Davido is thinking about a concept for a video with Cristiano Ronaldo.

We could be seeing Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo in a music video if Nigerian singer Davido gets his wish.

Davido mentioned Ronaldo in his 2017 hit single ‘Fall’; “Cause, my guys call me Christiano Mr. Ronaldo...Omo Nintendo,” the Nigerian singer sang on the song.

Ronaldo later followed the 25-year-old on Instagram which suggests that the Real Madrid star heard the song.

The two might have afterwards become friends as Davido hinted in a new interview.

 

"Yea, that’s my friend,” the singer said when he was asked about Ronaldo in an interview with Goal although he admitted that they have never might probably because of their busy schedules.

 

No, I haven’t met him, he’s busy as well. Because he be moving, they have games.

The singer also admitted that he wishes he can do a video with the five times Ballon d’Or winner.

I think I’d a video with him,” Davido also said. 

But I wouldn't say it’ll be a music video, I’m trying to think of a concept where both of us our worlds could meet."

Meeting Chelsea players

Davido in November 2016 visited Stamford Bridge where he met his compatriot Victor Moses and other Chelsea players after a game.

 

Yea, I went to the Chelsea game, that was amazing, Victor Moses took me into the locker room and I met all the players, It was amazing,” Davido added.

Victor was basically saying, ‘you remember that song I played the other day? That was him from Nigeria’ I met them, I took a picture with them.”

Super Eagles and the World Cup

Ahead of the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, Davido is solidly behind the Super Eagles of Nigeria who have been drawn in Group D alongside Argentina, Iceland and Croatia.

I mean that’s my country and I’m behind Nigeria 100% so I’d say we could go all the way,” Davido said.

Anybody could go all the way if they put their mind to it, anything is possible.

“We’ve got good players too, we got (Alex) Iwobi, we’ve got some strong men.”

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.