Header Ads

Actress Chacha Eke expecting 4th baby, says pregnancy behind bipolar disorder

The actress says something strange happens to her every time is she is pregnant.

Nollywood actress, Chacha Eke Faani has revealed that she is expecting her 4th baby which was the reason behind her public meltdown a few weeks ago.

The movie star made this known via her Instagram page on Monday, October 12, 2020.

"Hello everyone, my name is Chacha Faani and I love my life. As you can see from this video, I am pregnant and have been peculiar with my previous pregnancies, anytime I am pregnant, something in me just erupts," she said.

Watch till the end. #linkinbio

"This feeling that erupted a few days ago has just finally gotten the diagnosis disorder. It makes me do crazy things. Over the years I have suffered episodes and I didn't know what they were and where they came from."

Eke recently released a video on social media where she revealed that she has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

A few weeks ago, Eke announced that her marriage to Austin Faani was over. [Instagram/ChachaEkeFaani]
A few weeks ago, Eke announced that her marriage to Austin Faani was over. [Instagram/ChachaEkeFaani]

"Several psychiatrists have come to assess me mentally and I have been diagnosed with Bipolar disorder. Bipolar is real. Here in Africa, we tend to not know about it due to ignore or overlook it. I cannot tell you all how I have been feeling in these tiny videos I have been making but I will however show you in motion pictures soon," she said.

Her statement came days after she released a video online where she surprisingly ended her 7-year-old marriage to Faani.

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.