Header Ads

I got stuck in swimming pool on set because of erection - Akrobeto shares experience

Akrobeto is recounting how he nearly got disgraced because he had an erection set.

According to the actor, he was playing the character of a rich man and he acted a scene in a swimming pool with a lot of hot girls swimming with him. " Honestly it worried me because when they said 'cut' and everyone got out of the pool I remained in it because I had an erection," he said in Twi.

Akrobeto Actor Rubbishes Death Prophecies; Says He's Ready To Die

He continued that "if I come out, it will be a matter of disgrace" and they called me that "Akro come out and let's go and shoot the next scene" and I said, " I am resting a while in the pool and I was there a while until the erection cooled off".

READ ALSO: Video of American comedian Michael Blackson street hawking in Accra goes viral

The satirical news anchor shared this experience his Real News where he read a piece of news about Kumawood actor, Oboy Salinco, confession that he got an erection on set because of Vivian Jill Lawrence. Watch the video below.

#RealNews

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.