Header Ads

BBNaija 2021: Cross declares his love for Queen

The housemate went on to dismiss his recent display of affection with Angel.

It appears the 'Shine Ya Eye' house has recorded a brand new love triangle this time involving Cross, Queen and Angel.

Cross recently suggested his intention to decamp from Angel's loving arms to Queen's. In a chat with Queen on Friday afternoon, Cross swore his undying love for Queen.

However, things took an interesting turn when the 31-year-old decided to throw his former love interest under the bus in his attempt to declare his feelings.

ALSO READ: BBNaija 2021: Biggie exposes Saga & Nini's late night gossip about Pere [Video]

"Queen, in this house, you are the number one woman that has my heart. I like you so much and I understand you perfectly. I also like Angel but my problem is that she behaves like a baby. On the other hand you are too mature and I feel we vibe well. I don’t know why am saying this now but you need to know that I like you a lot,” Cross said.

Watch a clip:

www.instagram.com

Love triangles are always great to watch going by the reactions the conflicts elicits from viewers.

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.