Header Ads

Tonto Dikeh: See photos of actress kissing her father

Tonto Dikeh says husband couldn't afford a house when they got married

Check out photos of Tonto Dikeh all loved up with her father.

If you are an ardent follower of Tonto Dikeh on Instagram then be rest assured of constant entertainment and surprises like the photos of her kissing her father which she just posted.

The actress took to her Instagram page on Thursday, August 23, 2018, where she shared photos of her dad. Apart from the two sharing a kiss, she went on to caption the photo with a quote where she revealed how he was both her father and mother while growing up.

"This man here played mother and father to me and mines. And you think me playing Father and mother issa Joke...Una Never chee chomething(something). Keep dreaming, What's mine is All mine..#3GENERATIONS OF #THEDIKEHS," she captioned one of the photos.

 

A week never goes by without Tonto Dikeh getting on the news for one reason or the other. The last time she made headlines was when she raised an alarm over plans by men of the police force to storm her house.

ALSO READ: Tonto Dkieh comes 1st in son's school inter house sports [Video]

Tonto Dikeh raises alarm over plans by police to storm her house

 

A few days ago, Tonto Dikeh raised an alarm over plans by the police to storm her house. The actress made this known via her Instagram page on Monday, August 20, 2018. A fearless Tonto says she is waiting for the police and also went to say that she is not intimidated by anything in this life.

"I guess I am now a criminal..MY STOMACH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO And they are even coming with Press to record my arrest Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. #IF THE HAIR ON MY SONS BODY IS TOUCHED OGA POLICE YOU WILL HAVE TO BURY ME,YOU WILL HAVE TO KILL ME,HAaaaa OGA POLICE there is no FEAR bone in my system!!!

I am a mother and nothing in this life can intimidate me... #Dear Oga police if you need me you have my no. Like I said going to my home if anything happens to my son, Pls have a spare of whatever you did to him to do to me!!! #DROPS MIC," she wrote.

 

Even though it wasn't clear why the police were coming over to her place, it might be connected to her frosty relationship with her ex-husband, Churchill Oladunni and the custody battle over their son, King.

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.