Header Ads

Adeleke vows to fight legally

The candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) has vowed to use legal means to retrieve his “stolen mandate.”
Addressing reporters at a press conference in Ede, he encourage the people to unite against electoral oppression.
Adeleke, who was flanked by his running mate, Hon. Albert Adeogun, and the state chairman of the PDP, Hon. Soji Adagunodo, said: “Your mandate was stolen, we will unite against oppression. Electoral robbers will face justice. So, I urge you to gear up, dont be low spirited. We just had a temporary set back.
“I sent my condolence to families of our members who were killed during the supplementary poll. This is a dark moment. I sympathize with our members who were macheted and injured. We were under siege.

Read Also: Defeated Adeleke rejects result

“I appreciate the international community, domestic and international observers for your impartial coverage. Your reports validated our position that Osun election was violently rigged.
“I must personally convey my sincere gratitude to journalists, both local and international, for the risk taking, courage and passion you demonstrated in support of democracy. Our party and members are grateful for your passionate backing. We still need you as we launch the rigorous move to reclaim the stolen of our people.”

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.