Header Ads

Headies-nominated Alpha Ojini releases new album, 'Chvmeleon'

This is Alpha's follow-up to 2018's 'Half Price.'

Artist: Alpha

Album Title: Chvmeleon

Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap, Trap, Afrobeats

Date of Release: November 1, 2019

Producers: All tracks produced by Alpha Ojini

Album Art:

I can’t describe how excited I am. I also can’t describe how nervous and anxious I am. “CHVMELEON” drops tonight at midnight. DROP A 🦎🦎🦎 IF YOU’RE READY!!!! If you’ve ever wanted to support me, get ready to fucking damage the link and stream the living daylights out of the thing when it drops. Get ready to share with everyone. I don’t have any massive budgets, all I have is the music and your support❤️ It begins. #YearOfTheChameleon🦎

Length: 14 Tracks, 41 minutes

Features: Kemi Smallz, Psycho YP, Ycee, Blaqbonez, MI Abaga, Ghost (of SDC), Oxlade, GoodGirl LA, Paybac, Bella Alubo.

Tracklist: TBA

Details/Takeaway: This is Alpha's follow-up to 2018's 'Half Price.'

You can listen to Chvmeleon on Apple Music HERE.

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.