Header Ads

Meet the fathers of your favourite Ghanaian celebrities (Photos)

Father’s day was celebrated across the globe and that has seen some of our favourite Ghanaian celebrities showing off their proud daddies.

As such, fans have been served with the moments to see the great fathers of the likes of, Sarkodie, Joe Mettle, Boduong, Joe Mettle among others who have celebrated their father’s yesterday.

Davido blasts his critics; says they hate him because his father is rich (IGTV)

See the list below of the fathers of your favourite Ghanaian celebrities with what their children have to say about them.

1.Sarkodie celebrates his father and introduces his newborn son to the world.

twitter.com

2.Moesha Boduong: "My sugar daddy,my life. Happy Father’s Day to you daddy

Happy Father’s Day to the best dad .i love you .Dad you mean the world to me .As the years pass by ,I realize more and more just how lucky I am to have a wonderful dad like you .As you get older ,I want you to know that I am here for you , through thick and thin .I love you 💕daddies girl💕my heart beat 💕my life 💕my joy 💕I love you soo soo much 💕I will do anything to see you happy 💕Edward boduong ,I love you

3.Joe Mettle and father

Happy Father’s Day to all fathers . You’ve loved,provided, and Protected Us. My prayer is God grant you more years with good health in the name of Jesus . We love you..

4.Stonebwoy with father and father-in-law

My Fathers, Men Live 👊🏾 #HappyFathersDay

5.Medikal's father

Happy Father’s Day to the real Swag King Kong 👑

6.Okyeame Kwame's father

Sunday Reflection: Our Father Who Art On Earth On Father’s Day, we celebrate the amazing fathers who raised and cared for us. In Akan culture, we say egya ye sunsum ‘na ena ye bosom, meaning father is the spirit and mother is the god. Our fathers’ spirits have the power to cover us spiritually and we are eternally grateful to them for covering us. Through the years, I have witnessed the influence of fathers slowly climb up the ladder of significance in our heavily matrilineal society. Generally speaking, it was the case that the father would leave his family in search of food or money, and return after a long period work, tired and forgotten. As the known disciplinarian, father would receive from mother the pile of punishable misdemeanors committed by the children and then dish out lashes. The cycle of his absence and unreasonable use of force whenever he was around gave the father the unspoken title of the terrible terror. My father Akwasi Nsiah-Bota loved all six of his children but also got caught up in this terrible terror web. As an accountant and an auditor, he was usually gone during week days. Our father provided all our needs based on his strengths. In fact, he became the PTA chair or a member of every school we would go to. He allowed us to rap, dance, draw, write, sing and make noise when he wasn’t busy “thinking”. Unfortunately for us, he was busy “thinking” all the time. When he was dying after a fatal accident 20 years ago, his words were, “Children, my children, my children...” He was the best father I will ever have. Now that I am a father of growing children, I set out to be a better version of my father. My father loved us the best way he knew and I have an opportunity to love my children by drawing on my father’s wisdom, principles and good examples. However, the more I move away from the traditional idea of being a tough and strict father like my father, the more my children argue and even disagree with me. I could get many points across much faster if I adopted my father’s terrible terror tactics but I’m trying to do better. But can I be better than my father at fatherhood? I suppose that’s still an open question for me. My quest

7.Wendy Shay's mother with her father and herself

Happy Father’s Day to my father and my mother Daddy I wish you were here to see your daughter grow up to become the strong and fearless woman u always wanted her to be I was 2 years old when u left ..no memories but your blood runs through my veins I’ll always love you daddy ♥️ And mummy thank you for playing the role of a father when daddy left Dankeschön ❤️ #Happyfathersday #ShayGang #Mosthigh

8.Shatta Wale and father

Great Father S H A T T A C A P O 🙏🏻

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.