Header Ads

Hajia Bintu: All you need to know about the Ghanaian TikTok star

Hajia Bintu is one of the popular faces in Ghana, particularly on TikTok.

However, less is known about the curvy Ghanaian whose fame is fast rising on social media.

Though some social media users have been falling in love with the TikTok star, others have been criticizing her over the display of her curves and she responded.

Who is Tik Tok/Instagram star Jackline Mensah?

Answering those who have been asking what else she has to offer apart from her curves, Bintu in a new TikTok post is saying that her life is not all about her body, revealing that she is a professional makeup artist and an entrepreneur.

READ ALSO: He didn't mean I am poor for real; Sarkodie speaks about Shatta Wale on Vlad TV

Telling her followers what they don't know about her, she said: "First of all I am makeup artiste, second, I have my own business, I sell waist trainers, three, I am a student of the Koforidua Technical University reading Hospitality."

Putting her critics at their place, she added that "so please in case my body fades out, I have a certificate that will pull me through". Hear it all from her in the video below.

Reply to @jordansakre Get to know someone before you draw conclusions 🙏

Watch video below for the best compilation of Hajia Bintu's TikTok videos that gets people talking about her.

Hajia Bintu Tik Tok videos Compilation

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.