Header Ads

Rema says 6lack, AJ Tracey and Mahalia will feature on his upcoming debut album

He also released three EPs in his career; Rema EP, Rema Freestyles EP and Bad Commando EP.

On September 28, 2021, MAVIN Recording artist appeared on Capital Xtra with Manny Norte, where he spoke about cutting his air and his upcoming debut album, Raves and Roses.

When Norte asked him about the album, Rema says, "I would say it's done... It's done. I listen to my records more than I listen to other things and everyday, I have something to add. Sometimes I mix my songs like five to seven times because when it's out, it's out."

Rema also adds that stars like 6lack, Mahalia, AJ Tracey and some more will be on the album.

Rema then adds that, "But that's not all..."

You might remember that...

On July 1, 2021, Nigerian star, Rema announced the title of his new album as he celebrated a Spotify milestone.

All of this came via a Tweet which reads, "Album - Raves and Roses." He also tweet that, "Just did 200 Million streams on @Spotify without an Album, I’m spoiling myself today cause I deserve it."

twitter.com
twitter.com
twitter.com

This comes off the back of his latest single, 'Soundgasm' - his third of 2021, just as he continues to excel on features across the world.

He also released three EPs in his career; Rema EP, Rema Freestyles EP and Bad Commando EP.

Watch the full interview below;

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.