Header Ads

9ice: My songs encourage youths to work harder not otherwise - singer

My songs encourage youths to work harder not otherwise - 9ice

9ice has argued that his songs are meant to encourage youths to work harder and not urge them to go into illegality.

Singer and music label exec, 9ice believes his songs encourage youths to work harder for prosperity and not otherwise.

The singer made this known to Punch in a recent chat on the ban of his controversial song, “Living Things.”

He said: "My song has been banned again?. I am surprised that they banned my songs because most of my music is to inspire the youths to work hard and ensure they do things the right way. I don’t sing songs that would encourage anyone to do the wrong thing.

"I have been in this industry for a while and I know better than to do such because I know a lot of people look up to me in the society."

ALSO READ: 9ice had always wanted to be a lawyer

In mid-2017, Falz made comments about Internet fraudsters in Nigerian music.

Falz words stirred up a lot of debate online and an imaginary beef with 9ice but the two were quick to end the rumour with a lunch date.

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.