Header Ads

Sean Tizzle: Singer is not ready for marriage and this is why

Sean Tizzle is not ready for marriage and this is why

Sean Tizzle has said he is not ready for marriage because he feels the time is not right and neither is it now.

Nigerian musician Sean Tizzle is not ready for marriage and his reasons are because the time isn't right and he cares less about how you feel.

In a recent chat with Punch, the singer said "For me, marriage is not about money or age. I have to take my time; it is an individual matter.  Why I am not ready for marriage might not be good for you or others, but it is my personal decision. When the time is right, I will take the step. As for now, I am not ready for marriage."

My reason for living - Sean Tizzle

Continuing, the singer said the birth of his daughter is the only reason for living at the moment.

 

He said, "With the birth of my daughter, Ayomide, I feel like I am living for a reason now. Now, I feel the need to be more focused and responsible; being a father is actually a sweet experience. But it doesn’t mean it is okay to have a kid when you are not ready for the responsibility that comes with it."

The singer added that he did a lot in 2017, dropping an EP last year, which has seven tracks as well as a couple of videos.

In December 2017, Sean Tizzle welcomed a baby girl with his lover, Maima.

The singer took to his Instagram page to share the happy news, sharing a super adorable photo of his little girl we suspect he has christened, Madison.

No comments

Naijaphaze. Powered by Blogger.